When booking a child in to participate in a SoccerLab activity, you are confirming the following:
1. That you have the lawful authority and capacity as the Child’s/Children’s Legal Parent/Guardian to register the Child/Children to participate in the SoccerLab activity.
2. That you give permission for and consent to the Child/Children receiving basic first aid if required, whilst at the SoccerLab activity.
3. That you give permission and consent for the Child/Children, in the case of a medical emergency, to be provided with transportation via ambulance and receive medical treatment as required.
4. That you give permission for the Child/Children to be photographed. You can choose to ask that the Child/Children are not photographed by submitting a written request to the SoccerLab Coordinator (Colin Williams).
5. That you give permission for the Child/Children to participate in all SoccerLab based activities.
6. That you understand that if the Child/Children demonstrate unacceptable behaviour at the SoccerLab activity, you may be required to collect the Child/Children from the activity.
7. You will provide the Child/Children with sunscreen, hat, water bottle, shin pads, appropriate footwear (soccer boots or astro trainers) and food required for the duration of the activity.
8. You will apply sunscreen to the Child/Children before attending the SoccerLab activity.
9. You give permission for sunscreen to be applied to the Child/Children if further required (Children will generally be asked to reapply their own sunscreen.)
10. You take full responsibility for the Child’s/Children’s belongings whilst at the SoccerLab activity (it is suggested that any valuables are left at home.)
11. You will ensure that the Child/Children are signed in where required (eg: Holiday Soccer Camps or larger activities)upon arrival at the SoccerLab activity and signed out when collected.
12. You understand that if you wish to cancel the registration with a guarantee of no charge, you will need to provide 1-week prior notice to the SoccerLab Coordinator being Colin Williams, or otherwise agree to reschedule the arranged activity with Colin Williams.
Please note, in light of the recent Covid-19 outbreak, if it becomes necessary to cancel the Soccer Camp on account of any government or governing body advice, or if any child is unable to attend the Soccer Camp on account of the outbreak, a full refund will of course be given. SoccerLab is committed to encouraging social distancing during its activities where possible, and provides Hand Sanitiser for all participants.
Soccerlab has recently teamed up with SmartGoals -Skill Games to be Australia's representative to test players abilities in different areas of soccer and agility, with test results to be compared with the skills of same age players from countries all over the world!
See below for more information.
If you are interested in arranging testing for an individual player or team/ group please SMS Colin on 0468 419 991 or email email@example.com